Integrity National Corporation is built on the principle of putting the customer first. If you think that all building services companies are alike, contact us to find out why our programs and services offer a customer-centric approach that means the difference between a managed facility and a quality managed facility.
At INC we stay current on the newest trends and technological advancements by:
· Boosting productivity for floor maintenance and carpet care with battery operated, riding machines and robotics;
· Investing in award winning software to accomplish our Management goals through streamlined timekeeping, budget analysis, inventory and work loading;
· Implementing a computer based Inspection program to conduct quality audits to ensure that specifications are being met or exceeded.
At INC we maintain a culture of high ethical business practices by:
· Enriching our employees through continuing education to achieve the best practices and ensuring that our staff is using the newest and most environmentally friendly products, equipment and techniques;
· Customer service training includes, among other things, defining company-wide customer service standards, strategies for effective and transparent communication, and effective problem resolution;
· Attracting and retaining quality individual through competitive wages, company profit sharing, pension, and health care plans.
At INC we deliver quality services with cost savings/reduction features by:
· Partnering with our clients to find solutions to design our delivery of services to specifications that adapt to their facility, tenant population and traffic flow;
· Implementing sustainable and effective cleaning processes helping our client buildings function with greater operational and financial efficiency;
· Green cleaning programs that leverage sustainability to improve overall health and cleaning efforts, reduce costs, extend buildings’ longevity, and, ultimately, have a positive impact on the bottom line.